We offer low cost spay and euter in a sterile hospital surgical suite environment. Cost vary depending upon species and weight. Please call us for specifics about your pet.
Each year, millions of homeless dogs and cats are killed in shelters in virtually every city in the country. Spaying or neutering your pet prevents unwanted litters and helps reduce the homeless pet population.
Neutering your pet:
* eliminates the risk of testicular cancer and other testicular diseases
* reduces or eliminates urine marking
* reduces the urge to wander and engage in territorial fighting
Spaying your pet:
* provides significant protection against mammary cancer
* eliminates life-threatening uterine infection (pyometra)
* eliminates uterine and ovarian cancer